If you need a little motivation today, Lifefulljoy is offering you the right article.
The best thing about quotes is that they can trigger something within us, make us think and inspire us to take some action.
This ten remarkable quotes can get you one step closer towards your goals.
1. “Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safe, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”
– Cecil Beaton
2. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
– Muhammed Ali
3. “Every life form seems to strive to its maximum except human beings. How tall will a tree grow? As tall as it possibly can. Human beings, on the other hand, have been given the dignity of choice. You can choose to be all or you can choose to be less. Why not stretch up to the full measure of the challenge and see what all you can do?”
– Jim Rohn
4. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
– Jordan Belfort
5. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
– Eric Thomas
6. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”
– Samuel Beckett
7. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.”
– Steve Martin
8. “Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.”
9. “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”
– Steve Maraboli
10. “Memento Mori (Remember That You Have To Die)”
– Latin Proverb