We always say, Oh I read that i must eat milk products or I should not eat eggs because of my blood type. That is correct. You should eat in your every day meals what is convenient to your blood type. It might not strike you until it starts affecting your health but, it should.
Read this 7 facts about your blood type:
- The food you should eat depends on it –nutritional requirements are different for different blood types. Blood group O is related to gastric problems. Such people require a high protein diet. Blood group A should have high vitamin C foods due to a sensitive immune system. Blood group B should not have trans fat. They produce too much of the stress hormone cortisol. Blood group AB produce very less stomach acid. They should work on increasing that.
- Your personality depends on it- people with blood group A are kind and compassionate cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Blood group B are empathetic, easily understanding others’ points of view friendly and outgoing. Those with O are practical, organized and worry too much.They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong immune systems.
- Your blood type might affect your fertility- those with blood type O got higher levels of follicle stimulating hormone than those with type A or AB blood.
- It can lead to too much anger and stress-those with blood group A are more stressed due to too much cortisol. Those with O are more angry.
- It can affect the amount of belly fat as well-those with type A will have a hard time losing belly fat due to acid reflux, bloating, indigestion and diabetes risk.
- They can affect your mating process-Rh+ve people don’t have any problem. If you are pregnant and Rh-negative and are carrying a child that is Rh-positive, like the child’s father; your baby and future pregnancies can be at risk for a serious medical disease, birth defect or worse miscarriage and death.
- Blood type can save your life- when you need a blood transfusion, knowing your blood type is the most important thing. Having any other type of blood injected into your body can be fatal. Type O– blood is considered the “universal donor” because it can be donated to people of any blood type. Type AB+ blood is considered the “universal recipient” because people with this type can receive any blood type.